1. Portia Opoku Boadi, Li Guoxin, Philip Antwi (2017), Customer satisfaction, co-creation intentions and diligent business response, Human Systems Management, vol.36, no.3, pp.251-257, 2017, EI Compendex
2. Portia Opoku Boadi, Li Guoxin, Andrew Adjah Sai, Philip Antwi (2017), A Critique of the Impact of Dissatisfaction on the Consumer, Proceedings of the International Conference on Transformations and Innovations in Management (ICTIM), September 9-10, 2017, in Shanghai China, indexed by CPCI-SSH (ISTP)
3. Portia Opoku Boadi, Li Guoxin, Philip Antwi (2017), Customer dissatisfaction and unfavorable word of mouth, Human Systems Management, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 251-257, 2018, EI Compendex. DOI 10.3233/HSM-18305
4. Portia Opoku Boadi, Li Guoxin, Andrew Adjah Sai, Ama Foriwaa Karikari (2017), Factors That Influences a Consumer’s Willingness to engage in Co-Creation of value, Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations. SSCI and EI Compendex. Under Review).
5. Portia Opoku Boadi, Li Guoxin, Philip Antwi (2017), The impact of Ghana’s mining sector Foreign Direct Investment on economic growth. Proceedings of 2017 International Conference on E-Education, E-Business and E-Technology (ICEBT 2017), Toronto, Canada, September 10-12, 2017. Indexed in Ei Compendex and Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
6. Portia Opoku Boadi, Li Guoxin, Philip Antwi (2017), The Effect of Personality (Brand Ambassadors) on Advertisement and Consumers Purchase Intentions in the Telecommunication Industry, International Journal of Customer Relationship Marketing and Management (IJCRMM).Vol. 8, Issue 4, October - December 2017.
7. Dilawar Khan Durrani, Portia Opoku Boadi, Xiangyang Li, Li Guoxin (2017), Combating Cynicism with Empowering Justice. Proceedings of the 2017 4th International Conference on Management Innovation and Business Innovation (ICMIBI 2017), September 20-21, 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, indexed by CPCI-SSH (ISTP)
8. Ama Foriwaa Karikari, Portia Opoku Boadi, Andrew Adjah Sai (2017), Rewarding employees for corporate performance improvements. Human Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 311-317, DOI: 10.3233/HSM-171862018, EI Compendex, ESCI.
9. Andrew Adjah Sai, Portia Opoku Boadi, A Bundled Approach to Explaining Technological Change: The Case of e-Estonia (European Journal of Business and Management [Print: ISSN 2222-1905] [Online: ISSN 2222-2839] Vol 9, Issue 28, 2017)
10. Liang Wang, Li Guoxin, Bolatov Adilzhan, Portia Opoku Boadi (2017),“ Factors Influencing Travelers' Acceptance Of Mobile Marketing: Comparative Analysis Of China And Kazakhstan” Proceedings of the International Conference on Transformations and Innovations in Management (ICTIM), September 9-10, 2017, in Shanghai China, indexed by CPCI-SSH (ISTP).
11. Kong Yusheng , Mark Yama Tampuri Jnr, Portia Opoku Boadi (2018), “Digital Financial Inclusion: The Star Strategy Approach to Policy Formulation”. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research