- Research Center
- The Research Institute of Nonferrous Metals Industry in Jiangxi Province
- School of quality and Ganzhou high quality development research institute
- The Research Institute of Finance in Ganzhou City
- The Soft Science Research Base for Regional Economic Cooperation on the border among Jiangxi，Guangdong，Fujian and Hunan
- Mining Development Research Center of JXUST
- The Regional Economic and Social Development Research Center of JXUST
- Ganzhou Center for Private Economic Research
- Introduction To Ganzhou Industrial Development Research iInstitute
- Introduction To Research Institute Of Textileand Garment Industry In Yudu
Mining Development Research Center of JXUST
The Mining Development Research Center of Jiangxi University of Science and Technology originated from the 2003 Regional Development Research Center and the 2007 Institute of Systems Science and Applications. In 2012, it established the Jiangxi University of Technology Mining Development Research Center. In 2014, it was approved as the key research of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Jiangxi Higher Education Institutions. base. There are 16 researchers in the center, including 6 professors, 8 associate professors and 2 lecturers, forming a team with strong strength and development potential.
The center relies on the disciplines such as “Management Science and Engineering”, “Business Administration” and “Applied Economics” of the School of Economics and Management, and cooperates with the school's selection, metallurgy, materials, information, mathematics and other discipline groups to focus on the “thin valley” in Gan zhou. Research on major strategic issues such as “Rare Earth Trade” and integration into the “Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Strategic Belt”, and the main research directions such as mining system engineering research, mining ecology and environmental research, mining policy and mining enterprise management research, and mining regulation research.
Since its establishment, the Center has undertaken a total of 12 national fund projects, 12 provincial and ministerial-level projects, 7 government business consulting projects, and more than 2 million project funding. Four research and consulting strategies have been approved by the provincial party committee leaders; Sexual Reform: Inheritance and Innovation Seminar Establishes communication platforms such as schools, enterprises, research and gold fields to provide think tank support for Jiangxi Mining Development
Cangzhou will build an important node of “One Belt and One Road”, build a new highland of Guangdong open cooperation and a new situation of bridgehead integration into the Dawan District of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao. The center will further deepen exchanges and cooperation, broaden the application of transformation channels, and strive to build a new think tank in the mining industry.